If you are a movie fanatic and love to consume snacks in the theater, the moment will be imperfect without popcorn. In fact, It is the only snack that has no gluten and gives an awesome feeling when you crunch it.
No matter you are a die-hard movie lover or any individual, You have the right to develop your favorite food knowledge, Here are some amazing popcorn trivia questions to try.
Let’s get started…
- When is the National Popcorn Day celebrated each year?
Answer: – 19th January
- How many calories are in 100 grams of popcorn?
Answer: – 387
- What are Unpopped popcorn kernels called?
Answer: – Old Maids
- When did Pillsbury make popcorn microwave?
Answer: – 1982
- What is the popcorn capital of the US?
Answer: – Pulaski, Indiana
- In which country was the oldest popcorn found?
Answer: – New Mexico
- How many shapes does popcorn come in?
Answer: – Two (Butterfly and Mushroom)
- Which country is the no.1 producer and consumer of popcorn?
Answer: – United States
- Which civilisation used popcorn as necklaces and ornaments?
Answer: – Aztecs
- At what age did Orville Redenbacher start growing his own popping corn?
Answer: – 12
- Due to food shortage, when did Americans consume 3x more popcorn?
Answer: – World War II
- How many times does popcorn expand?
Answer: – 30
- The tiny droplet of water surrounded by a hard shell of popcorn is called what?
Answer: – Hull
- What state in the US has the highest popcorn production rate?
Answer: – Indiana
- What state has popcorn as its official snack?
Answer: – Indiana
- What is the most sold popcorn in the World?
Answer: – Orville Redenbacher
- How much popcorn is produced by Nebraska each year?
Answer: – 353.7 million pounds
- The first commercial steam-powered popcorn machine was made by whom?
Answer: – Charles Cretors
- How high can popcorn pop up in the Air?
Answer: – 3 Feet
- Who holds the record for most popping popcorn caught with both hands in one minute?
Answer: – Ashrita Furman
- How weigh was the world’s largest popcorn ball?
Answer: – 9,370 pounds
- Which year popcorn was banned in movie theaters due to loudness?
Answer: – 1949
- What is the ideal temperature for the popcorn to be fully popped?
Answer: – 180’C
- What is popcorn scientifically called?
Answer: – Zea mays everta