Since pokemon launched, It had been a successful franchise in the World. The characters were in the show were very attractive and very lovable to children and to pokemon lovers. In the show, the organizers discovered 1000+ pokemon have different abilities which make the show popular and children friendly.
We have shortlisted a huge collection of pokemon trivia questions, Which will help you to know more about pokemon and other things related to the show. As well you can attain our trivia questions and answers like Science, Winter, Cricket, Food, Morning Mindbender, Baseball & Basketball, etc.
Pokemon Trivia Questions and Answers List
- What Pokemon does Pikachu evolve into?
- What’s the most effective Poke Ball in the game?
Answer: Master Ball.
- If you need to revive your fainted Pokemon to full health, where do you go?
Answer: Pokemon Center.
- What is the hair color of Misty?
Answer: Orange, pink.
- How many Gym Badges must a trainer collect before challenging the Elite Four?
- Who voiced the character of Professor Samuel Oak?
Answer: Unsho Ishizuka.
- What’s the device trainers use to keep a record of their Pokemon encounters?
- What are the three types of starter Pokemon?
Answer: Grass, Fire & Water.
- What type of attacks are Normal-type Pokemon immune to?
- If you need to buy supplies in the Pokemon world, where do you go?
Answer: Poke Mart.
- What is Scizor’s pre-evolved form?
- In generation 1, which Pokemon is known for its lethal punches?
- What type of move is Hyper Beam?
- What about the Pokemon known for its deadly kicks?
- In which Pokemon generation was Lugia introduced?
Answer: 2nd Generation.
- What type of Pokemon does Gym Leader Erika specialize in?
- What’s Larvitar’s fully evolved form?
- What type of Pokemon is Mewtwo?
- Who is the god of all Pokemon?
- What type of attack is Flying-type Pokemon immune to?
- How heavy is Snorlax?
- What type of Pokemon is Deoxys?
- Grabbing one of Ninetales’ tails is said to bring a curse of how many years?
- What weather condition does Groudon summon upon entering battle?
- How heavy is Magikarp?
- Haunter is listed as ‘ghost’ and what other type?
- What weather condition does Kyogre summon upon entering battle?
- Who is the tallest final evolution of a starter Pokemon?
- Who was the water pokemon master?
- What Pokemon can be resurrected from the Helix Fossil?
- What type is Psyduck?
- Misty was the Gym leader of which Gym?
- What does the ability to Intimidate do?
Answer: Lowers the opponent’s Attack stat upon entry in battle.
- Who is the tallest Pokemon?
- What does the Japanese word ‘anime’ mean?
- What item heals a Pokemon’s HP by a small amount each turn?
- What Pokemon is said to be attached to Slowbro’s tail?
- What is the name of the grandson of Professor Oak?
Answer: Gary Oak.
- What condition does Hippowdon summon upon entering battle?
- Scyther is ‘bug’ and what other type?
- In which Pokemon series Gary Oak first appeared?
Answer: Pokemon, I Chose You (anime).
- How many Mega Evolutions does Charizard have?
- Which Pokemon can live “in the molten lava of 3,600 degrees”?
- What is the average age of Erika?
Answer: 18 or 19.
- What type of Pokemon is Jirachi?
Answer: Steel and Psychic.
- Who was the Gym Leader of Celadon City’s Gym?
- What are the characteristics of Dragonite Pokémon?
Answer: Kindhearted with human-like intelligence.
- What Pokemon can be resurrected from the Old Amber?
- What are the weaknesses of Dragon Pokemon Pokemon?
Answer: Ice, Fairy, Dragon, and Rock.
- Who voiced Ash Ketchum?
Answer: Sarah Natochenny.
- What object is Hypno always holding?
- What type of Pokémon is called Hitmonlee?
- Who are the main characters of Pokémon?
Answer: Ash and Pikachu.
- Outside of battle, what is the HM Flash used for?
Answer: Illumination Dark Aresa.
- What was the setting for Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon?
Answer: The Alola region.
- In which episode Stoutland passed away?
Answer: In ‘One Journey Ends, Another Begins’.
- What move allows a Pokemon to attack while it’s asleep?
Answer: Sleep Talk.
- Who is the Gym Leader in Pokémon Shield?
- What is Palossand in the anime episode ‘A Shivering Shovel Search’?
Answer: A huge haunted sandcastle Pokémon.
- What’s Haunter’s ability?
- Where the Pokémon: Twilight Wings featured?
- How many poke balls are there so far in the Pokémon games?
- Which of these is NOT the name of a real Pokemon?
- The mobile augmented reality game Pokémon Go was released when?
Answer: In July 2016.
- Who created Pokémon?
Answer: Satoshi Tajiri.
- When were the first seventh-generation games Pokémon Sun and Moon released worldwide?
Answer: On November 18, 2016.
- What does Pokémon know as in Japan?
Answer: Pocket Monsters.
- What is the English slogan for the Pokémon franchise?
Answer: “Gotta Catch ‘Em All”.
- Who manages the media franchise ‘Pokémon’?
Answer: The Pokémon Company.
- If the Pokémon is unable to escape the confines of the Poké Ball, it is officially considered what?
Answer: To be under the ownership of that Trainer.
- When the franchise was created?
- Trainers can send out any of their Pokémon to do what?
Answer: Wage non-lethal battles against other Pokémon.
- What was the original name of the franchise?
Answer: Pokémon Monsters Red and Green.
- Who voiced the detective Pikachu?
Answer: Ryan Reynolds.
- What does Pikachu do in the game Pokémon Yellow?
Answer: Follows the player.
- Where you can easily find wild Pokémon?
Answer: In tall grasses.
- How you can bring a smile to Pikachu’s face in Pokémon video games?
Answer: By using it in battles.
- When the film was released in Japan?
Answer: On May 3, 2019.
- What does the new Pokémon anime call?
Answer: Pokémon Journeys.
- Who is Pokémon Gym’s leader?
Answer: Lt. Surge.
- How many legendary Pokémon appeared in Generation IV?
- In 2019, which Pokémon series was directed?
Answer: Detective Pikachu.
- Where a Pokémon can be healed free?
Answer: In Pokémon Center.
Pokemon Trivia Resources: –