If you are looking for the Parks and rec trivia questions and answers, then we have a very large collections quiz questions about that web series.
The parks and Recreation is a popular and most-watched web series of United States created by NBC started on April 9 2009 with 7 seasons. The series based on a book “The book “Pawnee: The Greatest Town in America”, Pawnee the fictional city of Indiana according to the writer.
Here the writer of the web series researched the California politics for Parks and recs.
Parks and Rec Trivia Questions and Answers
- Who created the series Parks and Recreation?
- How many Web seasons in Parks and Recreation?
- When did the web series start?
- Parks and Recreation was originally announced as?
- Why Chris Pratt was cast for the show?
- What were the main characters specially created for the actors?
- The Pawnee City Hall is really the city hall of which city?
- The city hall also appeared in Charlie Chaplin’s movie, What is the name of the movie?
- How the theme song of Parks and rec was selected?
- Who were the two actors in Parks and Recreation who auditioned for Anna’s love Intrest?
- Who selected the character of Mark Brendanawicz (Josh)?
- What were the names of two actors of Parks and Recreation celebrated their birthday on the same day?
- The line “Leslie, I typed your symptoms into the [computer] thing up here, and it says you could have network connectivity problems.”, improvised by Whom?
- Who said that “she and Nick Offerman shot a makeout scene for the gag reel of every season” on Parks and recreation?
- Who was originally supposed to represent Democrats and Republicans in the show?
- Which actor suggested the time jump for season 7?
- The book “Pawnee: The Greatest Town in America” written by whom?
- Which actor said that Chris Pratt had the best audition she has ever seen before?
- Who was 1st considered for the role of andy?
- Who drew inspiration for April from her real-life younger sister Natalie in Parks and Recreation?
- Who was in the show is a skilled saxophone player but the writer did not know that?
- Who were worked together for the show The West Wing in 1999?
- The role of April was written especially for whom?
- The map of Pawnee was the flipped version of which city?
- Before Reeta was cast, Who auditioned for the role of Donna?
- In the show, Whose aunt was a president of a Country in West Africa?
- Who gave a nickname to Ansari as “Turkey Sandwich”?
- Which of the parks and recreation owns a Woodshop?
- Who had been making baseball bats for entire Pawnee baseball matches?
Check out other movies trivia questions and Answers: Harry Potter Trivia Questions and Answers