Looking for a fun and educational activity for your little ones? Look no further than our Music Trivia for Kids blog post! Join us as we explore the wonderful world of music, unlocking fascinating tidbits and engaging trivia along the way.
Music Trivia for Kids
- What is the oldest musical instrument in the world?
Answer: – Neanderthal flute
- “You’ll Be in My Heart” is the song from which movie?
Answer: – Tarzan
- What was Mozart’s first instrument?
Answer: – The Violin
- Which singer’s stage name is also a color name?
Answer: – Pink
- Which pop star is called “Swifties”?
Answer: – Taylor Swift
- There are how many white keys situate in a typical piano?
Answer: – 52
- What is the real name of American Rapper “Eminem”?
Answer: – Marshall Bruce Mathers III
- Who directs the orchestra?
Answer: – The conductor
- Which musician tipped his limo to his driver?
Answer: – Elvis Presley
- What is the national anthem of the United States?
Answer: – The Star-Spangled Banner
- Lizzo plays what kind of musical instrument?
Answer: – The flute
- What was the song by Beyonce to be a country song?
Answer: – Irreplaceable
- Which Disney princess sings with the villain?
Answer: – Anna
- The bow of a violin is made of which material?
Answer: – Horse Hair
- What is the famous tune from Frozen?
Answer: – Let It Go
- The song “Jingle Bell” was actually for which festival?
Answer: – Thanksgiving
- At what age Taylor Swift released her first Album?
Answer: – 16
- How many strings does a general guitar have?
Answer: – Six
- “Hakuna Matata” is the song from which movie?
Answer: – The Lion King
- Which country has the most metal bands per capita?
Answer: – Finland
- “Trust in Me” was originally called?
Answer: – The Land of Sand
- A piano has how many strings?
Answer: – 230
- What was the first animated song made by Disney?
Answer: – When You Wish Upon a Star
- Who holds the world record for hitting the most piano keys in one minute?
Answer: – Antonio Domingos
- What was Elvis Presley’s first song for Disney?
Answer: – Stuck on You
- What is the most popular musical instrument in the world?
Answer: – Piano
- What song from Moana was a tribute to David Bowie?
Answer: – Shiny
- A modern piano has how many parts?
Answer: – 12,000
- Who composed the song “Danger Zone” from Top Gun 1986?
Answer: – Giorgio Moroder
- Who invented the Guitar?
Answer: – Christian Frederick Martin
- Who is the rapper has the most words in his song?
Answer: – Eminem
- What is the smallest musical instrument in the world?
Answer: – Nano-Harp
- Which musician played 27 instruments himself in his one song?
Answer: – Prince
- Who invented the first electric guitar?
Answer: – George Beauchamp
- The song “Smells Like Teen Spirit” by which rock band?
Answer: – Nirvana
- Who is the father of Violin?
Answer: – Andre Amati
- The largest free music concert was hosted by which musician?
Answer: – Rod Stewart
- What is the most expensive music video of all time?
Answer: – Scream
- What is the most profitable song of all time?
Answer: – Happy Birthday
- Alligator drum was found in which country?
Answer: – China
- Who was the musician who once tried to buy Marvel?
Answer: – Michael Jackson
- The person who plays the flute is known as?
Answer: – Flutist
- When do people celebrate International Strange Music Day?
Answer: – August 24th
- What is the biggest musical instrument in the world?
Answer: – Great Stalacpipe Organ
- The smallest instrument in the flute family is?
Answer: – Piccolo
- Who is the father of the modern guitar?
Answer: – Antonio de Torres
- What is the only music band which has Played on All Continents?
Answer: – Metallica
- What is the origin of the Piano?
Answer: – Italy
- Yuri Gagarin sang which song in space?
Answer: – My Homeland Hears
- A single violin is made with how many pieces of wood?
Answer: – 70
- Who created the oldest cello in the World?
Answer: – Andrea Amati
- What is the origin of the Guitar?
Answer: – Spain
Other Kids Trivia Suggestions
- 273 Trivia Questions for Kids to Boost Knowledge
- 63 Excellent Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids
- Surprising Baseball Trivia for Kids (34 Questions to Try)
- Fascinating Dog Trivia for Kids (30 Questions for Dog Lovers)
- Ultimate Football Trivia for Kids: Learn, Play, and Score!
- 50 Ultimate Geography Trivia for Kids: Explore the Wonders of the Earth
- 51 Hidden Space Trivia for Kids with Answers
- Mind-Blowing Music Trivia for Kids (52 Questions)
- Ultimate History Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids
- Surprising Food Trivia for Kids (73 Quiz Questions)
- Ultimate Science Trivia for Kids (74 Questions)
- Random Sports Trivia for Kids (181 Questions)
- Ultimate Disney Trivia for Kids (130 Questions)
- 61 Interesting Halloween Trivia Questions for Kids
- 67 Challenging Basketball Trivia for Kids [NBA Trivia]
- 51+ Best Cartoon Trivia Questions and Answers [Art & Animations]
- 50 Useful Animal Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids [Easy / Hard]
- 45 Best Christmas Trivia for Kids [Event, Celebration Quiz]