Calling all young superheroes and Marvel enthusiasts! Get ready to dive into the thrilling world of Marvel Trivia for Kids. In this blog post, we’ll explore the exciting benefits of engaging children in this interactive and educational activity that combines their love for superheroes with a quest for knowledge.
Marvel Trivia for Kids
- Agent Phil Coulson was the agent from which division?
Answer: – SHIELD
- The Avengers consist of how many parts?
Answer: – 4
- What is the name of star lord’s ship?
Answer: – The Milano
- What is the complete form of SHIELD in the MCU?
Answer: – Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division
- Black Panther suit is made with which metal?
Answer: – Vibranium
- What was the first comic book of Marvel?
Answer: – Marvel Comics #1
- What is the name of Thor’s female warrior friend?
Answer: – Sif
- Who was the director of SHIELD who appeared in the first Thor movie?
Answer: – Nick Fury
- Who was the first African American member of Avengers?
Answer: – Black Panther
- Who is the plant creature in Guardians of the Galaxy?
Answer: – Groot
- Which Avenger is the God of Thunder?
Answer: – Thor
- What was Tony Stack’s last Iron Man suit?
Answer: – Mark LXXXV
- Who was the founder of Marvel?
Answer: – Martin Goodman
- King T’challa is the name of which superhero?
Answer: – Black Panther
- Who is the main villain in Guardian of the Galaxy Vol.1?
Answer: – Ronan the Accuser
- What is the full name of Nick Fury?
Answer: – Nicholas Joseph Fury
- Who X-Man controllers the brain?
Answer: – Professor Charles Xavier
- Who is the actor has performed the character of Iron Man?
Answer: – Robert John Downey Jr.
- Iron Man movie has how many parts?
Answer: – 3
- Who is Iron Man’s enemy in Iron Man 3?
Answer: – Aldrich Killian
- Who performed “Agent J” in Men in Black?
Answer: – Will Smith
- What is the name of Thor’s girlfriend?
Answer: – Jane Foster
- What is the name of Yondu’s arrow?
Answer: – The Yaka Arrow
- Who is the creator of Marvel Superheroes?
Answer: – Stan Lee
- Gamora is from which planet?
Answer: – Zen-Whoberi
- Who is the villain in the first Iron Man movie?
Answer: – Obadiah Stane
- What is the language of Wakanda?
Answer: – Wakandan, Yoruba and Hausa
- Who constructed the Strom Breaker?
Answer: – Eitri
- What was the power source of the Iron Man suit in the first part?
Answer: – Arc Reactor
- Erik from X-Men controls what kind of metal?
Answer: – Iron
- What is Tony Stack’s father’s name?
Answer: – Howard Stark
- Which Marvel movie did Thanos appear in first?
Answer: – Avengers: Infinity War
- Aldrich Killian had what kind of superpower?
Answer: – Manipulate Heat
- Deadpool was inspired by which character?
Answer: – Deathstroke
- What was the metal injected into Wolverine?
Answer: – Adamantium
- Who destroyed the Bifrost in Thor 1?
Answer: – Thor
- What was the first VFX movie of Marvel?
Answer: – Blade
- What line does Groot always repeat?
Answer: – I am Groot’ and ‘We are Groot
- Who was the assistant of Howard Stark?
Answer: – Edwin Jarvis
- Which Marvel movie trailer is the most viewed video on Youtube?
Answer: – Spider-Man: No Way Home
- Who destroyed JARVIS in Avenger Part 1?
Answer: – Ultron
- Who is Magneto in X-Men?
Answer: – Erik Lehnsherr
- Where was Thor’s Stormbreaker made?
Answer: – Nidavellir
- What are the comic planets introduced in Avengers Endgame?
Answer: – Nidavellir, Titan and Vormir
- Who was the love of Captain America?
Answer: – Peggy Carter
- Hela is the sister of which avenger?
Answer: – Thor’s
- What is the motto of Hydra?
Answer: – If a head is cut off, two more shall take its place
- The Destroyer is a weapon from which Planet?
Answer: – Asgard
- What is the longest Marvel movie of all?
Answer: – Avengers: Endgame
- The portal used in Asgard to travel to other planets is what?
Answer: – Bridge Bifrost
- What kind of god is Loki?
Answer: – God of Mischief
- Hela is the goddess of what?
Answer: – Death
- Who is the childhood friend of Captain America?
Answer: – Bucky Barnes
- Loki is actually from which planet?
Answer: – Frost Giant
- Who performed the role of Mandarine in Iron Man 3?
Answer: – Trevor Slattery
- How many worlds did Odin create?
Answer: – Nine
- How many stones did Thanos collect?
Answer: – Six
- What was the 5th stone the Thanos collected?
Answer: – Time Stone
- What was the stone inside the tesseract?
Answer: – Space Stone
- Agent Romanoff sacrificed her life for which stone?
Answer: – Soul Stone
- What is the name of the star lord’s father?
Answer: – J’son
- What is Ant man’s daughter’s name?
Answer: – Cassie Lang
- What level mutant is Jean Grey?
Answer: – Omega Level
Other Kids Trivia Suggestions
- 273 Trivia Questions for Kids to Boost Knowledge
- 63 Excellent Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids
- Surprising Baseball Trivia for Kids (34 Questions to Try)
- Fascinating Dog Trivia for Kids (30 Questions for Dog Lovers)
- Ultimate Football Trivia for Kids: Learn, Play, and Score!
- 50 Ultimate Geography Trivia for Kids: Explore the Wonders of the Earth
- 51 Hidden Space Trivia for Kids with Answers
- Mind-Blowing Music Trivia for Kids (52 Questions)
- Ultimate History Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids
- Surprising Food Trivia for Kids (73 Quiz Questions)
- Ultimate Science Trivia for Kids (74 Questions)
- Random Sports Trivia for Kids (181 Questions)
- Ultimate Disney Trivia for Kids (130 Questions)
- 61 Interesting Halloween Trivia Questions for Kids
- 67 Challenging Basketball Trivia for Kids [NBA Trivia]
- 51+ Best Cartoon Trivia Questions and Answers [Art & Animations]
- 50 Useful Animal Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids [Easy / Hard]
- 45 Best Christmas Trivia for Kids [Event, Celebration Quiz]