Step into a world of enchantment and excitement as we unveil the secrets of Halloween through our captivating trivia for kids. Discover why we carve pumpkins, the origins of trick-or-treating, and other fascinating traditions that make this holiday so thrilling.
Halloween Trivia for Kids
Halloween Trivia for Kids #Part 1
1. When do people celebrate Halloween?
Answer: 31 October Each year
2. When did the culture of Halloween come to the United States?
3. Where is the largest Halloween parade organized in the United States?
Answer: New York City’s Village Halloween Parade
4. What is the secondary name of Phantom?
5. What do you think, Is pumpkin a fruit or vegetable?
Answer: Fruit (Because it has seeds)
6. Each year Americans spend approximately how much money on Halloween?
Answer: $10 Billion
7. The famous magician who died on Halloween was?
Answer: Harry Houdini
8. What is the meaning of “Hallow”?
Answer: To Male Scare
9. Who has written the book “Frankenstein”?
Answer: Mary Shelley
10. What are the two colors that represent Halloween?
Answer: Black and Orange
Halloween Trivia for Kids #Part 2
11. Approximately, Kids consume what amounts of calories on Halloween night?
12. Bobbing for apples originated from which country?
Answer: Ancient Rome
13. What was the most popular Halloween candy in 2019?
14. What is the meaning of the colors “Black and Orange” on Halloween?
Answer: Black Represent Darkness and Orange Represent Fall Season
15. What was the actual intention of wearing a costume on Halloween?
Answer: To avoid the attention of the Spirit
16. A group of witches is called?
Answer: A Coven
17. What is the original name of the “Candy Corn”?
Answer: Chicken Feeds
18. In which places, the mummies are seen?
19. What does the ghost say on Halloween?
20. What is the first most popular holiday before Halloween?
Halloween Trivia for Kids #Part 3
21. It is believed that which color cats protect witches’ power on Halloween?
Answer: Black Cats
22. What are the popular Costumes for Kids on Halloween?
Answer: Spiderman and Elsa
23. On Halloween, What kinds of Houses do people prefer to visit?
Answer: Hunted Houses
24. How old is Halloween?
Answer: Approximately 2000 Years
25. On Halloween, Where do you go to bring a pumpkin?
Answer: Pumpkin Patch
26. What does the name of the stick Witches ride on?
27. Americans spend how much on Halloween Costumes each Year?
Answer: $1 Billion
28. What is the meaning if you find a spider on Halloween?
Answer: A Good (Loved One) Spirit is watching you
29. The night before Halloween is called?
Answer: Devil’s Night
30. Besides candy, What do kids get from house visits?
Answer: Food and Drinks
31. Barmbrack is the traditional Halloween dessert in which country?
32. The Halloween otherwise called?
Answer: All-hallows Eve (Source)
Halloween Trivia Questions for Kids: Jack O’ Lanterns & Trick or Treating
33. Which city holds the world record for most the Jack o’ Lanterns?
Answer: Keene, New Hampshire
34. Who holds the world record for the fastest pumpkin carving?
Answer: Steve Clarke
35. Which country makes sugar skulls during the Halloween season?
36. The term Jack O’ Lantern comes from which country?
37. The name Jack O’ Lantern was named after which person?
Answer: Stingy Jack
38. What is the meaning of “Pão de Deus”?
Answer: “Bread for God’s sake”
39. Jack o’ Lanterns were made out of what instead of pumpkins?
40. Most of the pumpkins are grown in which state in the US?
41. Which country holds the record for the largest pumpkin?
42. Trick or Treating originated from which festival?
Answer: Festival of Samhain
43. In Ireland and Scotland Trick or Treating is otherwise called what?
44. The Trick or Treating was brought to the US by whom?
Answer: The Iris People
45. The teens are banned in which city in Canada from Trick or Treating?
Answer: Bathurst, New Brunswick
46. What is the most popular city in the United States that celebrates Trick or Treat?
Answer: San Francisco
Halloween Movie Trivia for Kids [Hard]
47. What was the first Halloween-themed movie?
Answer: Halloween 19785
48. In the second part of the Halloween movie, Michael is shot how many times by Dr. Loomis?
Answer: 7 Times
49. In 1978, Who directed the most popular movie Halloween?
Answer: John Carpenter
50. What was the total budget for the movie Hocus Pocus?
Answer: 2.8 crores USD
51. What is the most watched Halloween movie ever?
Answer: Hocus Pocus
52. What are the names of the three witches in the movie “Hocus Pocus”?
Answer: Cassie, Becca & Izzy
53. What is the first name of Binx?
Answer: Thackery Binx
54. When did the third part of the Halloween movie release?
Answer: October 22, 1982
55. What was the middle name of Michael Myers in the Halloween movie?
Answer: Michael Audrey Myers
56. What is the scariest horror movie ever?
Answer: The Exorcist
57. What is the height of the fictional character Michael Myers in Halloween 2007?
Answer: 6 foot 7 inches
58. Which movie has the most jump scares?
Answer: The Haunting in Connecticut
59. What horror movie is based on a true story?
Answer: The Amityville Horror (1979)
60. The black phone is categorized as what kind of horror movie?
61. According to Halloween Myth, Vampires can turn into which animals?
Answer: Bats and Wolfs
Other Trivia for Kids
- 273 Trivia Questions for Kids to Boost Knowledge
- 63 Excellent Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids
- Surprising Baseball Trivia for Kids (34 Questions to Try)
- Fascinating Dog Trivia for Kids (30 Questions for Dog Lovers)
- Ultimate Football Trivia for Kids: Learn, Play, and Score!
- 50 Ultimate Geography Trivia for Kids: Explore the Wonders of the Earth
- 51 Hidden Space Trivia for Kids with Answers
- Mind-Blowing Music Trivia for Kids (52 Questions)
- Ultimate History Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids
- Surprising Food Trivia for Kids (73 Quiz Questions)
- Ultimate Science Trivia for Kids (74 Questions)
- Random Sports Trivia for Kids (181 Questions)
- Ultimate Disney Trivia for Kids (130 Questions)
- 61 Interesting Halloween Trivia Questions for Kids
- 67 Challenging Basketball Trivia for Kids [NBA Trivia]
- 51+ Best Cartoon Trivia Questions and Answers [Art & Animations]
- 50 Useful Animal Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids [Easy / Hard]
- 45 Best Christmas Trivia for Kids [Event, Celebration Quiz]