Do you have a curious kid who loves to ask questions about everything? Our food trivia for kids is the perfect way to engage their curiosity and teach them about the fantastic world of food. With our fun and interactive trivia questions, your child will learn while having fun!
Food Trivia for Kids
- What was the first food planted in the space?
Answer: – Potato
- Chimichangas is a Mexican food but what is its actual origin?
Answer: – Tucson, Arizona, United States
- What is the only fruit with outside seeds?
Answer: – Strawberries
- Which fruit is made up of 96% of water?
Answer: – Cucumber
- Black lines on the shrimp’s body are what?
Answer: – Intestines
- What is the origin country of pasta?
Answer: – Italy
- Which sugar substance is made from bee vomiting?
Answer: – Honey
- Lowest meat consumer country in the World is?
Answer: – India
- What chemical in pepper burns your mouth and skin?
Answer: – Capsaicin
- What is the candy made from boiled pig bones?
Answer: – Gummy bears
- Which country actually invented the American cheese?
Answer: – Switzerland
- A teenager invented Popsicle, What is his name?
Answer: – Frank Epperson
- What is the most stolen food in the World?
Answer: – Cheese
- Chocolates are made from which beans?
Answer: – Cocoa beans
- What is the most widely eaten meat in the World?
Answer: – Pork
- Which food company is the largest purchaser of kale in the US?
Answer: – Pizza Hut
- When does National Hot Chocolate Day fall?
Answer: – January 31st
- Which state in the US is the largest producer of Oranges?
Answer: – Florida
- What enzyme inside the pineapple burns your mouth?
Answer: – Bromelain
- Most expensive cheese is produced by which country?
Answer: – Serbia
- Throw food away is illegal in which state in the US?
Answer: – Seattle
- Which country biggest produces Cocoa beans?
Answer: – Ivory Coast and Ghana
- How many years does a pineapple tree take to produce fruit?
Answer: – Two to three years
- What is the most popular Ice-cream flavor of Americans?
Answer: – Vanilla
- Who is the inventor of milk chocolate?
Answer: – Daniel Peter
- The Tomato originated from which country?
Answer: – Peru
- Which country is the highest consumer of chocolate?
Answer: – Switzerland
- What kind of water glows in the Dark?
Answer: – Tonic water
- Coca-Cola was invented in which country?
Answer: – Atlanta, Georgia
- Which country is the biggest producer of apples?
Answer: – China
- What is the name of the annual tomato festival celebrated in Spain?
Answer: – La Tomatina Festival
- Who is the creator of Cotton Candy?
Answer: – William Morrison
- What is the biggest tomato producer in the world?
Answer: – China
- Hot dogs were made in which country?
Answer: – Germany
- Who is the inventor of the doughnut?
Answer: – Captain Hanson Gregory
- Which country is the largest banana importer in the World?
Answer: – USA
- What is the national pasta month in the US?
Answer: – October
- Americans consume how many hot dogs in a single baseball season?
Answer: – 20 million hot dogs
- Alliumphobia is the fear of what?
Answer: – Garlic
- Which protein in bananas makes you happy and relaxed?
Answer: – Tryptophan
- In which season do carrots taste sweet?
Answer: – Winter
- Who has played the lead role in the movie Chocolat?
Answer: – Johny deep
- What are the only two states in the USA that produce coffee?
Answer: – Hawaii and Puerto Rico
- Which company made the first chocolate bar?
Answer: – Fry and Sons
- What is the lifespan of a cocoa tree?
Answer: – Up to 100 Years
- The sweet Liquorice is extracted from the root of which tree?
Answer: – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Ketchup was used as medicine in which century?
Answer: – 1830s
- Who was the first chocolate maker in England?
Answer: – Joseph Fry of Fry & Sons
- A vegetarian who eats fish is called?
Answer: – A Pescatarian
- Who is the biggest exporter of Liquorice?
Answer: – France
- The average apple contains how much of calories?
Answer: – 95 calories
- Which country is the largest exporter of food in the World?
Answer: – US
- Mc. Donold’s sells how many burgers in a single hour?
Answer: – 270,000
- At what temperature corn turns into popcorn?
Answer: – 180 Degree Celsius
- What was the original name of Avocado?
Answer: – Ahuacate
- Who introduced teabags very first?
Answer: – Thomas Sullivan
- Which country consumes the most tea in the world?
Answer: – Turkey
- What was the civilization used chocolates as currency?
Answer: – Ancient Mayans (Maya civilization)
- Which country has the most Indian restaurants in the World?
Answer: – UK
- When is National Rice Pooding Day celebrated?
Answer: – 9th of August
Answer: – A Hand
Answer: – Thorntons plc (UK)
Answer: – 79%
Answer: – ONE
Answer: – Nestlé
Answer: – United States
Answer: – 1952
Answer: – Ruth Wakefield
Answer: – Margherita of Savoy
Answer: – Belgium
Answer: – Honey
Other Kids Trivia Suggestions
- 273 Trivia Questions for Kids to Boost Knowledge
- 63 Excellent Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids
- Surprising Baseball Trivia for Kids (34 Questions to Try)
- Fascinating Dog Trivia for Kids (30 Questions for Dog Lovers)
- Ultimate Football Trivia for Kids: Learn, Play, and Score!
- 50 Ultimate Geography Trivia for Kids: Explore the Wonders of the Earth
- 51 Hidden Space Trivia for Kids with Answers
- Mind-Blowing Music Trivia for Kids (52 Questions)
- Ultimate History Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids
- Surprising Food Trivia for Kids (73 Quiz Questions)
- Ultimate Science Trivia for Kids (74 Questions)
- Random Sports Trivia for Kids (181 Questions)
- Ultimate Disney Trivia for Kids (130 Questions)
- 61 Interesting Halloween Trivia Questions for Kids
- 67 Challenging Basketball Trivia for Kids [NBA Trivia]
- 51+ Best Cartoon Trivia Questions and Answers [Art & Animations]
- 50 Useful Animal Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids [Easy / Hard]
- 45 Best Christmas Trivia for Kids [Event, Celebration Quiz]