Food always is the first priority of every human’s life and will be in the further. Noone can apart from food because it gives us life and is producing energy inside our body for physical strength. Every living being on earth loves to eat, whatever their diet. For human beings, some of us also love to cook and serve to others.
No matter you love to eat or cooking, If you are a food lover you should know about the dishes and ingredients using to make food. There over the internet, many cooks have been sharing their cooking experiences on their personal website, You can collect data from there.
But if you want to get quick knowledge on different types of food, history, ingredients, etc. just scroll down below and attain the latest food trivia questions.
List of Food Trivia Questions and Answers
- What was the 1st Chocolate cake of America?
- What were the foods Eaten by Neil Armstrong on the moon?
- What was the name beginning name of McDonald’s Chicken Mc Nuggets?
- In the 17th Century, Dutch growers developed carrots, what was the color of the carrot?
- When Did Graham Crackers create?
- What was the strongest food-related disaster?
- Why the cake named pound Cake?
- Pez, means peppermint, it Was originally invented as?
- When did George Washington feast carrot cake?
- Why was Hangtown Fry was so popular?
Chinese Food Trivia: –
The popularity of Chinese food is huge, for teenagers it is the test of haven. The Chinese foods are easy to make and healthy for health. For-which the high lifestyle countries like the USA, Canada accepted the Chinese food and there over thousand of Chinese restaurants in each Country serving Chinese food.
- What are the 5 Key flowers that must be balanced in Chinese food?
- Chinese Eat almost all that moves, Is it true?
- How many chopsticks does China use per year?
- How many people in the USA love to eat Chinese Food?
- When did noodles invent?
- Who was also known as “Eaters of Vegetables”?
- What is the staple food of Chinese cooking?
- Which is the last part of the last course in Chinese cuisine?
- What are the “Eight Culinary Cuisines” of China?
Organic Food Trivia: –
Yes, We all know about Organic Food. The food prepared organically from plants or elsewhere. Which have no chemical ingredients and very hygienic for our health.
- When did the organic food movement begin?
- Does organic Milk and Conventionally produced milk have a similar level of contaminants?
- A liter of organic milk requires what percentage of land than conventional milk?
- When did congress pass the Organic Foods Production Act (OFPA)?
Fast Food Trivia:-
- How many people in the USA eat first food daily?
- Which first food supplier is also the largest toy distributor in World?
- Which Burger was made with Black Squid ink?
- Which comedian labeled the hamburger the “McClog the Artery”?
- Each month how many American children visit McDonald’s out of 10?
- Which are two soft drinks products selling in every country except South Korea?
- Where did the first location print to hamburgers appear?
- How many total numbers of fast-food restaurants in the USA?
- Due to anti-German Sentiment, the hamburger alternatively named?
- Who 1st created the first McDonald restaurant in San Bernardino?
- Which country is the largest employer of McDonald’s?
- The Burger king’s double whopper with cheese contains how many calories?
- Which is the most popular fast food in the USA?
- What fast-food restaurant sells the big Mac?
Pasta & Pizza Trivia: –
- Who trades pasta from Venice to China?
- How old “the Pasta” is?
- When became pasta was a popular main dish in Naples?
- In Which Century pizza Margherita was invented?
- When did it Name Italy’s queen?
- Pizza made in Italy’s color by a baker Named?
- Who used tomatoes to make souces 1st?
- Then Who followed them to modify the taste?
- Chickens and Eggs:-
- When did the Chickens of Tomorrow contest take place in the USA?
- When did 1st time Fried Chicken become popular in the Southern US?
- When and where the 1st hot chicken establishment placed?
Burger Trivia: –
- The popular food in USA “hamburger” named from?
- The US government tried to name Humburgers as what during WWI?
- Who has founded the white castle?
- When was the Big Mac Introduced?
- What amounts of Hamburgers consumed by Americans per year?
- Why the “Black Bear Resort Casino” is so popular?
- How many burgers consumed by Americans per year?
- In the World, What percentage of people buy sandwich which is actually Hamburger?
- Where did the “Hamburger Hall of Fame” located?
- The Hamburger was invented in?
- by whom?
- How many Hamburgers Mcdonald’s sells Worldwide per second?
Popcorn Trivia: –
- When Corn was cultivated as a domesticated crop?
- How many Popcorns Americans Eat Per year?
- Nebraska produced how many quantities of popcorn per year?
- From When popcorn is an official snack of Illinois?
- According to whom Popcorn could eat exchange of Bread for weight control diet?
- How far a popcorn kernel pop up in the air?
- How many popcorn kernels filled a Cup?
- What are the two shapes the Popped Popcorn comes from?
- In ancient times, how did people made popcorn?
- What percentage of Popcorn sold and eaten in America?
- What is the name of the country consumes more popcorns than others?
- An unpopped popcorn kernel is also called as?
- Who invented microwave popcorn?
- who and when Invented the large scale commercial popcorn machine?
- Why did popcorn sales decrease after the invention of television?
- Which is the 1st best selling popcorn in the World?
- Where did the oldest ear popcorn found?
- How old it was?
- How many calories contain by a cup of popcorn?
- What kind of flower a Bizarre popcorn contains?
Drinks Trivia: –
- The Oldest beer recipe on earth back to?
- Who was created the Goddes of brewing?
- In Which form the Beer recipe was created as the name of God?
- Who translated the beer recipe from poem form to clay tables?
- Where was the oldest winemaking trace discovered by Archaeologists?
- what was its age?
- What kind of Drink “the Tequila” is?
- 1st time who and when gave the popular drink “tequila”?
- Where could the tequila be produced?
- Did gin originate from?
- When did such drink become popular?
- Which beer market is the largest beer market in the World?
- When did its beer consumption increase from litter 1billions to 13?
Food Ingredients Trivia: –
- Which Ingredient can capable of paying 7000 Soldiers salary in 2nd century by filled single cargo ship?
- How many years did Europians need to adopt the ingredients (Chillies, Pattatos & Tomatoes) brought from America?
- When was the tomatoes brought to Europe?
- The Ingredient “Chilli Pepper”, Where did it come from?
Social Status Food Trivia: –
- Which is the most expensive spice in the World?
- Who used Saffron for his hair to look godly?
- Why the Forks have been used?
- When did the 1st writing on the table manners appear?
- what was the purpose of the “Writing on the table manners”?
- According to victorian Women and girls What made them Uncivilised?
- When and where the Food Civilization was born?
Food Politics Trivia: –
- Which Country used “oyster shells” to cast votes?
- When did the English set harsh and restrictive control over the Irish food supply?
- In 2016 what percentage of people in the USA dispose of income to spend on food?