Holidays like Halloween, Easter, and Christmas can’t be possible without offering or gifting candies. Those are the most popular tiny tasty mouthwatering eating alternatives among kids.
But I don’t think you know all about these delicious things.
Expand your knowledge with our collection of appetizing candy trivia questions that can be enough to clear your doubts about its recipe, history, and preparation.
Let’s get started…
- When was M&M founded?
Answer: – March 3, 1941
- How long was the world’s tallest candy cane?
Answer: – 51 Feet Long
- What largest candy producer in the World?
Answer: – Mars
- Who was the US command pilot also known as the “Candy Bomber”?
Answer: – Gail Halvorsen
- What country made the first candy?
Answer: – Ancient Egypt
- What is the oldest candy bar still produced?
Answer: – Fry’s Chocolate Cream
- How many calories are contained in one kernel of candy corn?
Answer: – 7 Calories
- What was the weight of the largest chocolate bar ever made?
Answer: – 12,770 Pound
- The cotton candy was invented by a dentist named what?
Answer: – William Morrison
- Who invented the first chocolate bar using cocoa powder?
Answer: – Joseph Fry
- How many chocolate Easter bunnies are manufactured in a year?
Answer: – 90 million
- What was the first candy associated with Christmas?
Answer: – Candy Cane
- When was the first chocolate bar mass-produced?
Answer: – 1947
- The first candy by ancient Egypt was made of which ingredients?
Answer: – Honey and Fruit
- What inspired the 1920s milkway bar?
Answer: – Melted Milkshake
- What is the popular candy that comes in a “J” shape?
Answer: – Candy Cane
- What is the oldest candy company still working?
Answer: – Ye Olde Pepper Candy Companie
- When did the first machine-produced cotton candy start?
Answer: – 1897
- How much did the world’s largest lollipop weigh?
Answer: – 7,003 Pound
- How many types of Kit-Kat flavors are available worldwide?
Answer: – More than 300
- What was Candy corn called when it started?
Answer: – Chicken feed
- Where did the first Gummy candies originate from?
Answer: – Germany
- At what age did Milton Hershey start the candy-making business?
Answer: – 18
- What holiday do Americans eat the most candy?
Answer: – Easter
- What is the biggest chocolate candy manufacturer in the US?
Answer: – Hershey Company
- Which chocolate bar is named after a horse owned by the Mars family?
Answer: – Snickers
- What are the two most hated candies on Halloween?
Answer: – Circus Peanuts and Cotton Candy
- How many Hershey’s Kisses are produced a day?
Answer: – 70 million
- What flavor does the traditional candy cane come in?
Answer: – peppermint
- Where was the Kit Kat bar invented from?
Answer: – England
- When is the national Candy Cane day celebrated each year?
Answer: – December 26th
- How much did a pound of candy corn cost in 1950?
Answer: – 25 cents
- What was the first Lollipop called when it was invented?
Answer: – Lolly Pop
- Who was the creator of Nestle?
Answer: – Henri Nestlé