Beaches are the most relaxing sites where everyone wants to spend their free time. But do you know, how many beach types in the world and the facts & history what made it so popular, no right?
Well, We have a vast collection of awesome beach trivia question that can not only excites you but also engage your mind with ideal knowledge about coasts, sands, seas, etc.
Hard Beach Trivia
- The color of the sands on beaches depends on what?
Answer: – Its Mineralogy
- What is the size of the Hub Island in St. Lawrence Riverin?
Answer: – 3,300 square feet
- How long is the Alaska coastline?
Answer: – 6,640 Miles
- America’s first public beach “Revere Beach” is named after whom?
Answer: – Paul Revere
- What are four green sand beaches in the World?
Answer: – Talofofo Beach on Guam, Punta Cormorant, Hornindalsvatnet and Papakōlea Beach
- Which waterfall in Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park flows into the Pacific Ocean?
Answer: – McWay Falls
- What is the only US state that has both Ocean and Great Lakes Beaches?
Answer: – New York
- What is the legendary beach bar on Orange Beach that straddles two states?
Answer: – Flora-Bama
- The tallest “Germany Sand Castle” was made on which beach?
Answer: – Blokhus
- Which beach in Australia is composed of the tiniest shells?
Answer: – Shell Beach
Easy Beach Trivia
- Which beach is famous for its consistent waves and is also known as the “Surf City”?
Answer: – Huntington Beach
- What is America’s most important culinary event celebrated in Glitzy Miami Beach?
Answer: – South Beach Wine & Food Festival
- Which country has the largest number of beaches?
Answer: – Australia
- California towns spend how much money annually to keep beaches clean?
Answer: – Approximately $500
- What color sand beaches come from parrotfish poop?
Answer: – White Sand Beaches
- The world’s longest beach “Praia do Cassino Beach” is situated in which country?
Answer: – Brazil
- The world’s largest shell beach is in which US state?
Answer: – Florida (Sanibel Island)
- Because of most of the shark attacks, which beach is known as the “world’s shark bite capital”?
Answer: – New Smyrna Beach
- Which country has the most number of blue flag-certified beaches in the World?
Answer: – Spain
- In which US beach, Where the first car race held?
Answer: – Daytona Beach
- The biggest sand island is in which country?
Answer: – Australia
- What is the longest green sand beach in the World?
Answer: – Papakōlea Beach
- Which New Zealand beach has large Moeraki Boulders that look like dragon eggs?
Answer: – Koekohe Beach
- What are the two Olympic sports originated from Hawaii beaches?
Answer: – Beach volleyball and Surfing
- When did Jacksonville Beach officially ban car driving?
Answer: – 1979
- What are the two beaches in Hawaii made with volcanic sand?
Answer: – Wainapanapa and Punalu’u beach
- Which industry is the largest consumer of sand?
Answer: – Cement
- What colored sand beaches are commonly found near the volcanos?
Answer: – Black Color Beaches
- Among the 405 barrier islands, What is the biggest one in the US?
Answer: – South Padre Island
- What is the largest volcanic beach situated in Iceland?
Answer: – Reynisfjara Beach
General Beach Trivia
- How many public beaches are there in California?
Answer: – 420
- What is the second-longest beach in the World?
Answer: – Marina Beach, India
- Which US state has the longest coastline?
Answer: – Alaska
- What is the pink-colored beach located in the Bahamas?
Answer: – Harbour Island
- The first real-life sand castle hotel is in which country?
Answer: – Netherlands
- The most Crowded beach is in which US state?
Answer: – California (Venice Beach)
- What is the longest black sand beach in the World?
Answer: – Perivolos Beach, Santorini, Greece
- When did Lifesaving Services form in the United States?
Answer: – 1878
- What is the oldest seaside resort in the United States?
Answer: – Cape May
- The first sand castle hotel in the UK on which beach?
Answer: – Weymouth beach
Read Also: 50 Ultimate Geography Trivia for Kids
Beach Trivia for Kids
- The longest Pleasure Pier is in Which country?
Answer: – United Kingdom (Southend Pier)
- What is the shortest beach in the World?
Answer: – Playa de Gulpiyuri
- Which sea creature lay their eggs on beaches?
Answer: – Turtles
- The area of the beach above the water is known as what?
Answer: – Beach Berm
- How much minimum time does it take to form a beach?
Answer: – Hundred Years
- What is the most expensive beach to buy a home in the US?
Answer: – Malibu
- Panama City is home to how many public beaches?
Answer: – 96
- What is the largest sand island in the World?
Answer: – Fisher Island
- There are how many barrier islands in the US?
Answer: – 405
- Diamond Beach is in which country?
Answer: – Iceland