Challenge Yourself to Achieve 100% quiz Result on Ancient Rome Trivia
The city Ancient Rome was developed in the eighth century B.C in the center of Rome. According to the tale of the people of Rome, The city was was built by two twin brothers named Romulus and Remus, Who were known as the sons of “Numitor”. After their birth on earth, they were nursed by a she-wolf. The time passed away and they became younger and with a strong will, they decided to build a city, their own city. The city built and the greet became the ruler rising inside them, as a result, they fought against each other. At the end of the battle, Remus had defeated the battle & killed by his brother and lost the city.
Did you ever know that before about ancient Rome, No right? Just test your knowledge and take your brain exercise to the next level with our daily collection of Ancient Rome trivia questions and answers.
List of All Ancient Rome Trivia Questions
- What is “Hellenistic”?
- What were the names of the two brothers who founded Rome?
- Who nursed them to live?
- The city “Rome” named after the name of whom?
- In Rome, Which God they were worshipped For Love?
- Does Ancient Rome is an Under Ground?
- What was the name of the Hill where the most Important Gods were lived?
- What kind of wired food Romans used to eat?
- Why Romans used their urine to wash their clothes?
- When was Rome Founded?
- Romulus and Remus were the sons of whom?
- What are the names of the Seven Legendary kings of Rome?
- What were the names of the Seven Hills of Rome?
- What the two annually elected magistrates were called?
- when did the first Roman law code was inscribed?
- Rome fought punic wars with whom?
- What was the time period of the third punic war?
- When did Rome literature appear?
- When did Pompey’s Wife julis found dead?
- Crassus was killed in a battle fought against whom?