Feel free yourself and attain all category important trivia questions and answers for brain development.
Action Movie Trivia: –
Ad Slogan Trivia: –
Adventure Movie Trivia
Alcohol Trivia: –
- How alcohol affects the human brain?
- According to the 2015 Survey, How much percentage of adults found having drink alcohol?
- What kind of neurotransmitter Alcohol release in the brain For pleasure and satisfaction?
- Men are consuming more alcohol than women, Is it true?
- Cocktail Umbrella Contained hidden scrolls of what?
- The cocktail popular in England in the 17th century named?
- What was the shape of the “Atomic Cocktail” bottle?
- Who invented the “Absinthe and Champagne” cocktail?
- What was the name of the cocktail named after the pilot of US Airways Flight 1549?
- Who and when created the World’s largest cocktail?
Alternative Music Trivia
Ancient Rome Trivia: –
- What is “Hellenistic”?
- What were the names of the two brothers who founded Rome?
- Who nursed them to live?
- The city “Rome” named after the name of whom?
- In Rome, Which God they were worshipped For Love?
- Does Ancient Rome is an Under Ground?
- What was the name of the Hill where the most Important Gods were lived?
- What kind of wired food Romans used to eat?
- Why Romans used their urine to wash their clothes?
- When was Rome Founded?
- Which animals hold hands during sleeping?
- Which one is the only bird in the world capable of flying backward?
- Which Animal uses toxic puffir fish to get. High?
- What is the name of the most venomous snake in the world?
- How many insects available for each Human on the planet?
- What is the name of the shortest living Animal in the world?
- Which Animal is capable to shot blood from its eye?
- Which animals are going deaf due to their load crowing?
- Can the Animal detect a drop of blood in 25 gallons of water named?
- What Animal capable of killing a line by its kick?
Art Trivia: –
- What is the name of the country, Where the famous Vincent van Gogh belonged to?
- When and where did the Baroque of architechture began?
- Where does the Word “Baroque” came from?
- What is the date of birth of Leonado da vinci
- Wnen & where did Wassily Kandinsky born?
- Whre is The Louvre Art musium located?
- The picture monalisa painted by whom?
- What is the name of the older brother of Leonardo Da Vinci, Who died at birth?
- What is the perfossion of Leonardo Da vinci?
- When did Jackson Pollock died?
Back to the Future Trivia
Barak Obama Trivia
Basket Ball Trivia
Box Office Trivia
Catch Phage Trivia
Classics Rock Trivia
Comedy Movie Trivia
Comedy TV Show Trivia
Country Music Trivia
Cricket Trivia: –
- What are the primary requirements to play Cricket?
- The oval with Rectangular area called as?
- What is the length of Cricket pitch?
- Lies horizontally Across the top of each wickets are called?
- Two sets of three sticks are known as?
- How many players allows to play cricket from a single team?
- Does there any referee needed to navigate the Cricket?
- How many umpires required to perform the Cricket?
- Who Was the England’s first Captain in Cricket?
- What is the name of the English Captain is also famous for a popular violinist?
Crime Move Trivia
Crime TV Show Trivia
Dollas Cow Boys Trivia
Dance With Wolves Trivia
Die Hard Trivia
Disney Movie Trivia
Drama Movie Trivia
Edgy Cartoon Trivia
Electronic Music Trivia
Family Movie Trivia
Fast Food Trivia
Food Trivia: –
- What was the 1st Chocolate cake of America?
- What were the foods Eaten by Neil Armstrong on the moon?
- What was the name beginning name of McDonald’s Chicken Mc Nuggets?
- In the 17th Century, Dutch growers developed carrots, what was the color of the carrot?
- When Did Graham Crackers create?
- What was the strongest food-related disaster?
- Why the cake named pound Cake?
- Pez, means peppermint, it Was originally invented as?
- When did George Washington feast carrot cake?
- Why was Hangtown Fry was so popular?
Game of Throns Trivia
General Knowledge Trivia
Ghost Buster Trivia
Gilmore Girl Trivia
Good Philos Trivia
Gramy Award Trivia
Harry Potter Trivia: –
- Who is the Writter of Harry Porter?
- How many Magical random path changing staircases does Hogwarts have in?
- Where does Harry’s uncle Vernon Dursley work, and what does the his company produce?
- Beginning Of the Movie, what is the name of Harry’s best friend?
- In Harry Potter Movie, What is the max speed for a Firebolt broomstick?
- How much does a ticket cost if it includes hot chocolate?
- Not Mensioned all time in Movie, What was Ginny Weasley’s full name?
- What is the name of the house at Hogwarts does Harry belong to?
- What has to happen to you for you to see a threstral?
- In Quidditch Game, What position does Harry play on his team?
Home Decore Trivia
Horror Movie Trivia
Horror TV Show
Human Body Trivia
Indiana Jones Trivia
Italian Food Trivia
James Bond Trivia
Jazz Music Trivia
Kids Movie Trivia
Leo Messi Trivia
Log Angles Trivia
MTV Music Trivia
Metal Music Trivia
Miami Dolphin Trivia
Miami Heat Trivia
Modern Family Trivia
Movie Special Effect Trivia
Movie Tagline Trivia
Science Trivia: –
- How much time light takes to travel from Sun to Earth?
- What kind of spider eat its males after mating?
- Who won 1st novel prize for discovring X-Ray?
- Who and When 1st discovered the DNA?
- When did 1st heart transplant held?
- The name of the country has world tallest tree?
- When did the “the day of six billion” diclared?
- How long blood vessel situated in a Human Body?
- When did synthetic human chromosome structured?
- In What speed the earth moves?